Programme Period: 2-20 July 2018 (3 weeks)
Venue: Duksung Women’s University, The Republic of Korea
- MFU students (second, third, fourth year student) who are interested in learning Korean language and culture and highly willing to share culture with other international students.
- Have a good command of English
- Note: Korean proficiency is not required. Korean language course will be conducted in two levels, beginner and beginner intermediate.
- Korean language courses (Beginner and Beginner intermediate): 3 credits
- 2 days field trip to Boryeong (Beach in the west coast) Mud festival *Trip location may change
- Special lecture on Korean pop culture
- City tour
- Tae Kwon Do class and other cultural activity
For more information:
Please contact Ms. Wirinpat Phongsuwan (Coordinator)
International Affairs Division, the Office of the President (AD1)
Tel: 0-5391-6024 Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Duksung Women’s University please visit: http://www.duksung.ac.kr