|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|Ph.D.||Materials Innovation||1.1||Mon-Fri||3 years|
This programme aims at formulating bodies of knowledge and advanced researching processes in the field of materials innovation, to enable its graduates to apply their good materials innovation foundations to conducting research and concretely creating beneficial innovations.
- Extensive knowledge and strong foundations of materials innovation, with initiatives and keenness to conduct research as a means of developing new bodies of knowledge;
- Understanding of the concept of modern entrepreneurship and of the process of applying research findings to creating innovations that offer social and economic contributions.
- Plan 1.1:
- 41,600 Baht per semester
- 249,600 Baht per programme
- Plan 1.2:
- 37,440 Baht per semester
- 374,400 Baht per programme
- 1.1 = Dissertation only (not less than 48 credits) (Master's degree graduates)
- 1.2 = Dissertation only (not less than 72 credits) (Bachelor's degree with honours graduates)
- 2.1 = Course work (not less than 12 credits) with Dissertation (not less than 36 credits) (Master's degree graduates)
- 2.2 = Course work (not less than 24 credits) with Dissertation (not less than 48 credits) (Bachelor's degree with honours graduates)