|School||Academic Programme||Year||Cooperative Education Course||Professional Experience Course|
|Technology Management of Agricultural Produce and Packaging||4|
|Cosmetic Science||Beauty Technology||3|
|Health Science||Environmental Health||4|
|Occupational Health and Sefety||4|
|Infomation Technology||Computer Engineering||4|
|Information and Communication Engineering||4|
|Multimedia Technology and Animation||4|
|Aviation Business Management||4|
|Hospitality Industry Management||4|
|Logistics and Supply Chain Management||3|
|Social Innovation||International Development||3|
- The Cooperative Education Internship Course is intended for an internship in an enterprise in a consecutive period of 16 weeks or 4 months, and takes place during the second semester.
- The Professional Experience Internship Course is intended for an internship in an enterprise in a consecutive period of not less than 10 weeks or as otherwise specified by the study plan of each major, and takes place during the summer semester.
Internship Courses Description:
- Students work as temporary employees.
- The work assignment must be well-defined, involve clear cut responsibilities and be of benefit to the employer.
- Student must work full-time.
- The Interns must have the following qualifications:
- be a student in a major where Cooperative Education Internship course or a Professional Experience Internship course is available. However, this shall be subject to the curriculum of each major.
- Cooperative Education Internship course:
- Students must have accumulated at least 90 credits. The credits are counted unless students receive an F grade in that course.
- Students must have a GPAX of at least 2.00 prior to the internship.
- Professional Experience Internship course:
- Students must have accumulated at least 75 credits. The credits are counted unless students receive an F grade in that course.
- Students must have a GPAX of at least 2.00 at the time of application. If a student’s GPAX is less than 2.0, it is required that students seek approval from their Schools.
- have been evaluated with a passing grade in activity attendance and preparation processes as stipulated by the University on the date of internship application.
- have not been in a study suspension period in the semester which the internship intended.
- have not been diagnosed with infectious diseases or being incapable which causes difficulty in attending the internship in an enterprise.
- have behaved well.
- have not been punished according to a student’s discipline due to misbehavior with the study suspension penalty or more.
In case the penalty according to a student’s discipline was imposed and the penalty has been uplifted, students wishing to register in the Cooperative Education Internship course or Professional Experience Internship course according to the stipulated curriculum are advised to file an application to the Schools for the internship approval. This application shall be made prior to course registration according to the student’s own study plan.
For more information about internship courses visits www.mfu.ac.th/division/placement/index.php