Bachlor of Science Programme in Food Science and Technology
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Sc.||Food Science and Technology||4 Years|
This programme focuses on developing academic and professional readiness for the graduates, to prepare them for work in the 21th century. The principal areas of development include creativity, communicative competence, team-working spirit, thinking skills, application skills and autonomous learning skills. The graduates are expected to be able to integrate such qualities with their knowledge of food science and technology, ranging from raw material selection, processing, quality assurance, food innovation development, health-promoting diets, and food management and marketing. The programme also aims at developing its graduates’ potential to become successful entrepreneurs who abide by integrity and professional ethics.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Academic and professional expertise in the field of food science and technology, with the readiness to cope efficiently with
- the international market demand and the rapidly changing technology;
- Ability to integrate theoretical, practical and professional knowledge and skills and put them into practice;
- Creativity, communicative competence, ability to work with others and readiness for 21th century jobs; and
- Self-development and autonomous learning skills, and adherence to integrity and professional ethics.
- 32,500 Baht per semester
- 260,000 Baht per programme