Bachelor of Science Programme in Sports and Health Science
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Sc.||Sports and Health Science||4 Years|
This programme aims at creating graduates who possess knowledge, systematic thinking skills and professionalism in sports and health management. The graduates are expected to be a force that propels communities with their knowledge and ability as sports trainers, athletic scientists, exercise trainers, sports managers and promoters of community health, whilst displaying true adherence to integrity and moral principles, love of and faith in the profession, a public mind and willingness to perform social services.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Abidance by integrity and moral principles, love of and faith in the profession, a public mind and willingness to perform social services;
- Knowledge, understanding and skills related to sports and health science, and the ability to apply their knowledge to professional development;
- Skills in analysing problems and synthesising solutions using their knowledge of sports and health science in a proper and efficient manner;
- Team-working ability and accountability, both as leaders and members, with a service mind;
- Communicative competence and skills in properly applying information technology to their work; and
- Skills and desirable qualities as sports trainers, athletic scientists, exercise trainers, sports managers and promoters of community health.
- 32,500 Baht per semester
- 260,000 Baht per programme