Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Programme
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.CM.||Traditional Chinese Medicine
(Students should have a good command of Thai language - Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Foundation Chinese (2 semesters) (Students who have passed HSK Level 4 are exempted)
- Standard Academic Study (8 semesters)
- Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine or Xiamen University (2 semesters)
|Foundation Year + 5 Years|
This programme primarily aims at creating academically qualified graduates able to treat patients based on traditional Chinese medicine, an internationally recognised time-honoured medical science. The graduates are expected to appropriately apply this branch of traditional medicine to modern medicine, in order to systematically conduct research and development activities.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Ability to provide an alternative healthcare approach;
- Abidance by public health standards; and
- Ability to perform medical duties in public health organisations, alongside medical personnel from various fields.
- 39,000 Baht per semester
(Foundation Chinese 2 semesters, students who have passed HSK Level 4 are exempted)
- 78,000 Baht per semester
(Standard Academic Study 8 semesters)
- 10,000 Baht per semester (Maintaining MFU student status 2 semesters)
- 722,000++ Baht per programme
* Students will responsible for tuition fee and additional costs such as airfares, accommodation, living cost etc. for 2 semesters in Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine (GZUCM) or Xiamen University.