|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Sc.||Multimedia Technology and Animation|
(Students will be required portfolio)
The main aim of this programme is to create graduates who are adequately well-rounded in multimedia technology and animation, with a good command of a foreign language and bodies of specialised knowledge related to multimedia technology and animation. The graduates are expected to adhere to moral standards, professional ethics and a sense of social responsibility.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Fundamental knowledge of multimedia technology and animation;
- Computer and multimedia technology literacy for creating animated and multimedia materials, graphic design, web design and development, creation of software for compact communication devices and computer game design;
- Theoretical and practical expertise in designing and creating a wide range of digital media;
- Adherence to moral standards, professional ethics and a sense of social responsibility; and
- Ability to apply their knowledge and technical know-how to other sciences to keep abreast with modern changes.
- 41,600 Baht per semester
- 332,800 Baht per programme