Bachelor of Arts Programme in Thai Language and Culture for Foreigners
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.A.||Thai Language and Culture for Foreigners||4 Years|
This programme, designed exclusively for foreigners, attempts to create graduates capable of efficiently using Thai for various activities, understanding Thai culture in different contexts and developing lifelong learning skills.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge and skills in using Thai to communicate effectively;
- Understanding of Thai culture, which underpins communication, career pursuit and way of life in Thai social contexts;
- Ability to use Thai for professional purposes in state or private organisations or in business transactions involving Thailand and the graduates’ countries;
- Skills in conceptualising, analysing and synthesising knowledge and information related to Thai and Thai culture, to promote lifelong learning;
- Abidance by moral standards, professional ethics and social etiquette; and
- Positive attitudes towards Thai, Thai culture and Thailand.
- 35,000 Baht per semester
- 280,000 Baht per programme