Bachelor of Accouning
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
This programme focuses on producing graduates not only with knowledge, capability, and skills in accounting, but also with skills in operating internationally utilised information-technology systems. The programme also aims in providing students with good morals and career ethics that are necessary to be a professional in this industry.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Have excellent professional knowledge and skills;
- Have academic development capabilities and be able to provide advice regarding accountancy to both the public and private sector;
- Seek modern and existing knowledge and wisdom and be able to adjust oneself to act appropriately in the current rapidly changing environment that involves international competition; and
- Think, act and problem solve as well as have good quality morals and professional ethics.
- 39,000 Baht per semester
- 312,000 Baht per programme