Bachelor of Business Administration Programme in Business Administration
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
(Students who do not submit English Proficiency test scores will be required a handwritten statement of purpose for (200 - 250 words))
This programme aims to meet the human resource requirements of businesses and to develop the human resources capability to manage, analyse and apply knowledge with wisdom, merit, and moral virtues for success in the graduates’ careers, for social development in a changing environment, and for competition in the modern business world.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Have knowledge and expertise in the business administration and management fields under the current human resource needs;
- Have the abilities and skills in business administration and be able to apply management skills for implementing into their future career effectively;
- Have creativity for self-development to become future leaders and managers who are able to perform within business globally and economically according to the current trends;
- Have morals and ethics in their career and personal life; and
- Have interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to working with cross-cultural business organisations.
- 35,750 Baht per semester
- 286,000 Baht per programme