Bachelor of Engineering Programme in Materials Engineering
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Eng.||Materials Engineering||4 Years|
This programme, integrating the strengths of materials science and materials engineering, aims at incubating high-quality materials engineers for the industrial sector. The graduates are expected to possess critical and analytical thinking ability, and skills in conducting materials science research. They should also be capable of designing and planning a production process based materials engineering principles, using problem-based approaches. The programme attempts to enable its students to develop thinking skills and efficient team-working ability.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Profound knowledge and understanding of materials engineering, with the ability to conduct research and experiments to create new materials that meet industrial needs;
- Ability to design, plan and implement an industrial production operation;
- Skills in solving problems and working on a team with others; and
- Awareness of the value of their profession and determination to apply it to building better and sustainable quality of life for society.
- 39,000 Baht per semester
- 312,000 Baht per programme