|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
(Applicants will responsible for tuition fee and addtional costs such as airfares, accommodation, living cost etc. for one semester in Xiamen University or Fudan University)
(Applicants are required
- TOEFL (Internet-based) 32 or TOEFL (paper-based) 450
- less than 35 years of age)
The primary aim of this programme is to create graduates with high proficiency in Chinese, well-rounded knowledge of business administration and a good command of English. The graduates are expected to use their knowledge morally and ethically in the pursuit of their chosen professions.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Proficiency in Chinese, well-rounded knowledge of business administration and a good command of English;
- Ability to apply their knowledge to operating a business;
- Independent entrepreneurial skills; and
- Ability to analyse and solve problems with integrity and morality.
- 49,400 Baht per semester
- 395,200 Baht per programme