|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.A.||Chinese Language and Culture|
(Students will responsible for tuition fee and additional costs such as airfares, accommodation, living cost etc. for one year in Beijing Language and Culture University)
(Students will be required
- TOEFL (Internet-based) 32 or TOEFL (paper-based) 450
- less than 35 years of age)
This programme primarily aims at creating graduates whose knowledge and skills meet internationally accepted standards. The graduates of this programme are expected to excel in 4 major areas of Chinese: listening, speaking, reading and writing. In addition, the graduates must abide by moral principles and professional ethics, as well as a strong sense of social responsibility.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- High proficiency in Chinese;
- Passion for learning about the Chinese language and culture, with readiness for ongoing self-development;
- Intellectual skills, quick-wittedness, ability to solve problems, and good conduct befitting decent citizens; and
- Abidance by integrity, moral principles and professional ethics;
- a strong sense of social responsibility; and willingness to make social contributions.
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 364,000 Baht per programme