|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
(Applicants are required
- TOEFL (Internet-based) 32 or TOEFL (paper-based) 450
- less than 35 years of age)
For the above reasons, the School of Sinology has adopted teaching/learning methods designed to prepare its students to be well-rounded in matters pertaining to China, to understand the Chinese way of thinking, and to skillfully put their knowledge into practice. It is expected that the school’s graduates will be able to develop good relationship with Chinese people and succeed in undertaking Chinese-Thai joint activities, at both individual and national levels.
- Well-roundedness in China-related affairs, an in-depth understanding of the Chinese way of thinking, and a good command of Chinese;
- Ability to search for knowledge about different aspects of China, such as its history, administrative system, political climate, and foreign relations policies; and
- Ability to analyse and solve problems with integrity and in accord with moral and ethical principles.
- 49,400 Baht per semester
- 395,200 Baht per programme