Assistant Dean/ Head of Applied Thai Traditional Medicine Programme
Tel: +66 (0) 5391 6609
- Ph.D. Public health Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- B.ATM. Applied Thai Traditional Medicine, Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand
- Thai traditional medicine
- Thai herbal plant
- Pharmacognosy and Biological activities of herbal and remedy
- Natural product
- The best poster presentation award, The 6th Thailand-Japan International Academic Conference,November 9th, 2013, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan.
- Doctoral Dissertation at very good level, Academic Year 2014, Given at in The 15th International Conference of Public Health Sciences “Public Health Society: Bridging Our Environment and Our Health” 1 st October 2015, Bangkok, Thailand
- The best poster presentation award, 18th international congress of International society for ethnopharmacology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Pravaree Phuneerub, Kanchana Chomchoei, Chonnipa Samart, Yosita Intep, Waranya Pannuan,Woraruthai Charoenporn, Dr.Jongkon Saising, Phytochemicals screening, cytotoxicity and biologicalactivities of ethanol extract of muehlenbeckia platyclada aerial part, 1st International Conference onIntegrative Medicine, 7-8 October 2019, Chaing Rai, 57100.
Pravaree Phuneerub, Aim Supranprakarn, Jitlekha Kittisrisawai, Nut Pullasiri and DolnaphaLertseranee, PHYTOCHEMICALS SCREENING, CYTOTOXIC AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITIESOF LUFFA ACUTANGULA (L.) ROXB. FRUITS AND SEEDS EXTRACTS Proceeding of 1st International Conference on Globalisation of traditional medicine 2018 6-7
December 2018, Chaing Rai, 57100, 194-204
Rawiwan Charoensup, Thidarat Duangyod, Pravaree Phuneerub, and Chatubhong Singharachai. Pharmacognostic specification of Zanthoxylum limonella (Dennst.) Alston: Fruits and seeds inThailand. Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research. 7(4), 2016 :134–138
Sunisa, D., Pravaree, P., Chanida, P., Nijsiri, R., and Pasarapa, T. Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activities of Tree-Phon-Thad remedy. The Thai Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 38(2014): 156-209.
Phuneerub, P., Limpanasithikul, W., Palanuvej, C. and Ruangrungsi, N. In vitro anti-inflammatory, mutagenic and antimutagenic activities of ethanolic extract of Clerodendrum paniculatum root. Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research 6 (2015): 48-52.
Phuneerub, P., Palanuvej, C. and Ruangrungsi, N. Pharmacognostic specification, mutagenic andantimutagenic properties of Cymbopogon nardus roots in Thailand. Journal of Chemical andPharmaceutical Research 6 (2014): 389-396.