|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|Ph.D.||Creative Innovation in Cosmetic Science||2.1||Mon-Fri||3 Years|
Doctor of Philosophy Program in Creative Innovation in Cosmetic Science is the field that relating with knowledge and innovation creations by the integrative multidisciplinary of the related knowledgeable fields. This novel curriculum of Thailand is aimed to achieve the competency of Thailand for cosmetic product development by the skilled practice in line with creative innovation supported by fully instrumental-equipped laboratory. The curriculum has been designed in accordance with constructivist theory synergistically with cognitive and social constructivism. The graduated students will be fruitfully in their skill, competence and potency in research and development on creative innovation in cosmetic science.
Doctor of Philosophy Program in Creative Innovation in Cosmetic Science is thus amined to found the graduated students with knowledge and skill in research and development of cosmetic science affording new knowledge and creative innovation in cosmetics science. The graduated students will be bonded with moral and ethics for their occupations, bolded with leadership and life-long learning skill, and potent in competitive ability internationally.
The program is aimed to compose the scholar and researcher who are equipped with moral, ethics, knowledge, skill and expertise in creation of new knowledge or creative cosmetic innovation of world class quality that are potentially for commercialization or internationally competitive.
Doctor of Philosophy Program in Creative Innovation in Cosmetic Science is the curriculum that aimed to establish the world class quality of creative innovation in cosmetic science with the internationally competitive ability.
1. Cosmetic science scholar
2. Cosmetic science researcher and innovator
3. Counselor in research, development, manufacturing, quality control and assurance for cosmetic industry
4. Cosmetic entrepreneur
PLO1: Exhibit honesty and discipline delineated by ethics in research for research and innovation creations and vocation.
PLO2: Sufficiently discuss and link on the related fundamental, concept and creative theory for research and cosmetic innovation with commercialization potency.
PLO3: Design new findings and/or creative innovation in cosmetic science that are potent for commercialization.
PLO4: Leadership for the improvement with the management skill and collaborative working in the national/international firms.
PLO5: Analyze and synthesize data with the appropriate digital technology for academic communication nationally and internationally.
PLO6: Establish international quality of creative innovation in cosmetic science.
- Plan 2.1:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 273,000 Baht per programme
- Plan 2.2:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 455,000 Baht per programme
Total credits : 48 credits (3-year Doctor’s Degree)
1. Dissertation 36 credits
2. Major Required Courses 9 credits
3. Major Elective Courses 3 credits
Total credits : 72 credits (5-year Doctor’s Degree)
1. Dissertation 48 credits
2. Major Required Courses 13 credits
3. Major Elective Courses 11 credits
- Programme Structure
(Refer to Doctor of Philosophy Program in Creative Innovation in Cosmetic Science Year 2021)
- 1.1 = Dissertation only (not less than 48 credits) (Master's degree graduates)
- 1.2 = Dissertation only (not less than 72 credits) (Bachelor's degree with honours graduates)
- 2.1 = Course work (not less than 12 credits) with Dissertation (not less than 36 credits) (Master's degree graduates)
- 2.2 = Course work (not less than 24 credits) with Dissertation (not less than 48 credits) (Bachelor's degree with honours graduates)