Mae Fah Luang University would like to announce the 2nd-round undergraduate applicants who are accepted to study at MFU in the first semester, academic year 2023.
Please see the full list here
*Applicants who are successfully accepted will receive the acceptance letter and package via email within May 2023.
**Applicants who are accepted with condition are required to take the online MFU Placement Test on 9 May 2023.
Notes for MFU Placement Test:
1. The applicants are required to pay 500 baht of the MFU English Placement Test fee during 21 - 28 April 2023.
2. Once the payment was done, no refund will be given in any cases.
3. The applicants must attend the online exam system testing on 8 May 2023. In case that the applicants missed the exam system testing, applicants are required to take full responsibility for any problems with the system on the exam date (9 May 2023).
4. Applicants will receive the following important information through their e-mail account on 5 May 2023.
- Username and password to access the exam system
- The link of the online exam testing
- The link of the real exam
Methods of payment for MFU Placement Test (The payment system will be available on 21 - 28 April 2023)
Step 1 : Applicants access the online application link https://applicant.mfu.ac.th/admission/appRegEN/login?e=663210
Login to verify identity:
Username = Passport number or applicant’s account
Password = applicant’s date of birth (E.g. If date of birth of the applicant is 7 October 2003, password is 07102003)
Step 2: Choose menu "Placement test fee payment" (The last menu)
Step 3: Applicants choose the options of payment
(There are 2 options for the applicants to select)
- Option 1: Credit card
- Option 2: Union pay
* Applicant must absorb 2.5% of service charge & vat.
* In case that applicants do not have credit card or union pay, applicants are able to transfer the fee to MFU account according to the information as follows:
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
Bank Name: Mae Fah Luang University
Branch: Mae Fah Luang University
Type of bank: Saving
Swift Code: BKKBTHBK
Account Number: 672-0-10817-1
* In this case, applicants must absorb the service charge twice and must send the approval of payment for the officer's reference to e-mail: email@example.com within 16.00 hrs. (Thailand time zone UTC/GMT+7).
For more information, please send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com