SEADS 2023: “Imagining a Net Zero ASEAN”
The Asian Development Bank's (ADB) fourth Southeast Asia Development Symposium (SEADS) is fast approaching. SEADS 2023, “Imagining a Net Zero ASEAN,” will be held in Bali, Indonesia on 30 March, with a simultaneous online broadcast.
Speakers at SEADS 2023 will discuss how the region can support decarbonization and revitalize economies by harnessing new green, innovative, and cost-effective approaches; adopting new technological solutions; improving the availability of finance; and deploying other effective measures.
The distinguished speaker lineup include:
- Felipe Medalla, Governor, Philippine Central Bank
- Douglas Sabo, Chief Sustainability Officer, Visa
- Angela Tanoesoedibjo, Vice Minister, Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, Indonesia
Panel moderators now include:
- David Ingles, TV Anchor and Chief Markets Editor, Bloomberg APAC
- Desi Anwar, Director and Senior Anchor, CNN Indonesia
- Ping Manongdo, Country Director for the Philippines and Assistant Director for Partnerships for Southeast Asia, Eco-Business
- Richard Ensor, Correspondent, The Economist
- Adisti Sukma Sawitri, Managing Editor, Jakarta Post
- Akito Tanaka, Senior Staff Writer and Chief Business News Correspondent,
- Nikkei Asia
- Rebecca Tan, Bureau Chief, Southeast Asia, Washington Post
For updates on the agenda and the speaker lineup, visit the SEADS 2023 website.
SEADS 2023 is open to representatives from governments, the private sector, academia, think tanks, nongovernment organizations, and the media.
- Due to a limited number of slots for in-person participation, registration will be reviewed and screened based on the responses to the registration criteria. Registration for in-person attendees ends on 17 March. Please note that slots are filling up fast.
- Virtual participation is open to everyone, and there is no deadline to register.