Bachelor of Science Program in Innovative Food Science and Technology
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Sc.||Innovative Food Science and Technology||4 Years|
Bachelor of Science Program in Innovative Food and Technology aims to produce graduates who are competent to apply the scientific knowledge in strengthening Thailand’s agro-industry and food industry through innovation development process. Constructivist Theory has been selected and applied for designing and developing the program which aims to encourage all students to use their previous knowledge as a foundation and build on it with new things that they learn to solve any problems they confront and create the innovations.
The graduates are able to:
1. To provide theoretical and practical knowledge and expertise in food science and technology applicable to real-world work.
2. To develop practical skills, adaptability, and knowledge integration to the quick-changing multicultural society.
3. To foster the moral, ethics, and code of conduct for the food scientists profession.
1. Have learning opportunities inherent in work experience.
2. Cultivate and develop a growth mindset for lifelong learning.
3. Encourage to be a food entrepreneur or a nutrition professional.
4. Experience international environment with a wide range of options for exchange abroad and international collaboration.
Jobs and career in Innovative Food Science and Technology
1. Food technologist: Production, Quality Control/Assurance, and Research & Development
2. Food entrepreneur
4. Food marketing and sales
7. Food auditor
PLO1 Show discipline and comply with the professional ethics of food scientists.
PLO2 explain the principle Basic theoretical concepts in food science and technology. (food processing, Food Engineering, Food Chemistry, Quality Assurance and Sanitation, food microbiology) and knowledge in selected specialties
PLO3 Solve basic problems related to food production and quality control from the knowledge of food science and technology
PLO4 Work in a multicultural society using Growth Mindset
PLO5 Select statistical or mathematical techniques and information technology for gathering data, analysis, interpretation, conclusion, and communication
PLO6A Apply food science and technology knowledge in the concept of the basic theory of administration and management for food business (field of study: Innovative Food Entrepreneur)
PLO6B Apply food science and technology knowledge in the concept of the basic theory of food nutritions for health promotion and wellness (field of study: Nutrition Innovation
- 32,500 Baht per semester
- 260,000 Baht per programme
- Programme Structure
- Bachelor of Science Program in Innovative Food Science and Technology
Total credits: 126 credits (4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
1. General Education Course 30 credits
2. Specific Requirement Course 90 credits
2.1 Core Course 28 credits
2.2 Major Required Course 44 credits
2.3 Minor Required Course 15 credits
2.3 Major Elective Course 3 credits
3. Free Elective Course 6 credits
(Refer to Bachelor of Science Program in Innovative Food Science and Technology Year 2022)