Bachlor of Science Programme in Postharvest Technology and Logistics
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Sc.||Postharvest Technology and Logistics||4 Years|
Bachelor of Science Program in Postharvest Technology and Logistics, To develop human resource as graduates who are able to integrate their knowledge in agricultural postharvest management and logistics management. To reduce postharvest losses of agricultural products, reduce costs and to add value of agricultural and food products. This will lead to sustainable agricultural industry development and increase food security.
- To obtain graduates with knowledge and expertise on postharvest management of fresh produce including postharvest losses, costs reduction and value-added products by integrating knowledge on postharvest technology, managerial skills and principles of logistics.
- To obtain graduates who are the important human resource in driving economy and developing our country on agricultural management and logistics to compete with others at the international level.
1. The curriculum supports the 4-year-dual bachelor’s degree program between B.Sc. Postharvest Technology and Logistics and B.B.A. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
2. Several choices for professional experiences or cooperative program in Thailand or overseas.
3. Obtain many opportunities to attend international student exchange programs to France, Czech Republic, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.
- Graduates can work for government or business sections related to agriculture and food industry throughout the supply chain, both domestic and abroad.
- Graduates can work in academic fields such as researcher or lecturer in an educational institution or to be an entrepreneur.
PLO 1: Have moral and ethical, adhere to academic requirements, respect the rules of society and have public consciousness
PLO 2: Have knowledge of agricultural supply chains, know the international requirements and standards that change according to the world situation.
PLO 3: Have ability to create and develop integrated work on agricultural and food supply chains
PLO 4: Have ability to work with others in a multicultural society.
PLO 5: Have ability to analyze numerical data and able to communicate well using information technology in a digital society.
PLO6: Have ability to work effectively in agricultural and food supply chains.
- 32,500 Baht per semester
- 260,000 Baht per programme
- Programme Structure
- Bachelor of Science Programme in Postharvest Technology and Logistics
Total credits: 126 credits (4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
1. General Education Course 30 credits
2. Specific Requirement Course 90 credits
1) Core Course 29 credits
2) Major Required Course 46 credits
3) Major Elective Course 15 credits
3. Free Elective Course 6 credits
(Refer to Bachelor of Science Program in Postharvest Technology and Logistics Year 2022)