Bachelor of Science Programme in Environmental Health
|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.Sc.||Environmental Health||4 Years|
To produce graduates who
1) possess the knowledge of sciences and technology, environement, health, BCG Economy as well as related information technology
2) able to solve the environmental helath problems
3) work according to the environmental rules, standards, and regulations
4) acquire the concepts of environmental health and BCG Economy
1. Environmental Officer
2. Environmental Consultant
4. International Organization Environmental Officer
5. Environment Comunication Officer
6. Safety Officer
7. Environmental Management Officer
8. Sanitation Technical Officer
PLO 1: Demonstrate the moral and ethic, social responsibility, and the public awareness for environmental health.
PLO 2: operate the environmental work under multicultural society and wok effectively as a team.
PLO 3: Evaluate the environmental and health factors to prevent and address environmental health problems in national and international levels.
PLO 4: initiate innovation to address problems related to environmental health under the concept of Eco Health.
- 39,000 Baht per semester
- 312,000 Baht per programme
- Total credits: 143 credits (4-year Bachelor’s Degree)
1. General Education Course 30 credits
2. Specific Requirement Course 107 credits
1) Foundation of Science and Mathematics 25 credits
2) Foundation of Health Science 18 credits
3) Major Required Course of Environmental Health 58 credits
4) Major Required Course of Competency 6 credits
3. Free Elective Course 6 credits
(Refer to Bachelor of Science Program in Sports and Health Science Year 2022)