|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.ATM.||Applied Thai Traditional Medicine|
(Applicants are required to be able to use Thai in listening, speaking, reading, and writing at a competent level)
This programme aims at conserving and improving Thai traditional medicine, which is a form of national intellectual heritage. The programme attempts create Thai traditional medicine practitioners with personal and professional development skills, together with the ability to apply scientific and medical knowledge to developing Thai traditional medicine as a nationally or internationally recognised medical practice.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Abidance by ethical and moral principles, positive social attitudes, humanitarian mind, and a good understanding of humans and their communities;
- Ability to apply the knowledge of science, languages, communication technology and mathematics to their work;
- Ability to apply the basic knowledge of modern medicine to Thai traditional medicine, and to their work;
- Medical practice skills as required by the professional standard and in accord with the professional ethics, including the ability to pursue a career as a Thai traditional medicine practitioner;
- Ability to integrate their knowledge of Thai traditional medicine with other related disciplines for clinical- and community-level work;
- Self-educating mind and determination to conduct research for
- the improvement of Thai traditional medicine;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to perform interdisciplinary tasks; and
- Ability to work competently in a multicultural environment.
- 42,900 Baht per semester
- 343,200 Baht per programme