|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
(Applicants are required to be able to use Thai in listening, speaking, reading, and writing at a competent level)
This programme aims at creating physiotherapists with the ability to examine, diagnose and treat physical disorders caused by diseases or abnormal body movements; to prevent, correct and rehabilitate physical deterioration; and to adopt proactive and holistic community-based approaches to promoting physical and mental health.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge, understanding and skills as required by the professional council and the Office of Higher Education Commission, and
- the ability to apply them to promoting healthcare in a manner that is efficient, effective and up-to-date, and in keeping with present situations;
- Ability to communicate with people and disseminate to them
- the basic knowledge of physiotherapy;
- Adherence to professional ethics and moral principles;
- Faith and pride in their profession;
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, team-working spirit and a public mind; and
- Eagerness to increase knowledge through reading scientific journals, with researching and life-long learning skills.
- 42,900 Baht per semester
- 343,200 Baht per programme