|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
|B.CM.||Traditional Chinese Medicine|
(Applicants are required to be able to use Thai in listening, speaking, reading, and writing at a competent level. Moreover, the applicants must have a Chinese Proficiency Test HSK result of a level 4 of higher)
- Standard Academic Study (10 semesters)
- Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine or Xiamen University (2 semesters) (Applicants will responsible for additional costs such as airfares, accommodation, living cost etc. for two semesters in Xiamen University or Yunnan University of Chinese Medicine)
This programme primarily aims at creating academically qualified graduates able to treat patients based on traditional Chinese medicine, an internationally recognised time-honoured medical science. The graduates are expected to appropriately apply this branch of traditional medicine to modern medicine, in order to systematically conduct research and development activities.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Ability to provide an alternative healthcare approach;
- Abidance by public health standards; and
- Ability to perform medical duties in public health organisations, alongside medical personnel from various fields.
- Year 1, the tuition fee is 39,000 Baht per semester (2 semesters)
- Year 2 semester 1 - Year 5 semester 1, the tuition fee is 78,000 Baht per semester (7 semesters)
- Year 5 semester 2 - Year 6 semester 1, the tuition fee is 13,000 Baht per semester to Mae Fah Luang University (2 semesters) and pay a tuition fee to university in the People's Republic of China in the rate stipulated by the universities (2 semesters)
- Year 6 semester 2, the tuition fee is 78,000 Baht per semester (1 semester)
- 722,000++ Baht per programme