|Degree||Academic Programme||Length of Programme|
(Applicants are required a statement of purpose)
This programme aims at creating graduates with English-language proficiency, sociocultural awareness, ability to apply English to academic and business communication, knowledge of information technology management, ability to put theoretical knowledge into practice and abidance by professional integrity. Graduates of this programme are expected to propel the country towards sustainable development and international recognition.
- High English proficiency;
- Knowledge of information technology management and basic managerial skills;
- Awareness of the culture of English-speaking countries, English-adopting countries and all of the countries in the Greater Mekong Subregion; and
- Skills in creative thinking, ability to put theories into practice, ability to solve problems, and willingness to live in accord with moral and ethical standards and on the basis of self-sufficiency.
- 260,000 Baht per programme
- 32,500 Baht per semester