|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|Ph.D.||Biological Science||1.1||Mon-Fri||3 years|
This programme aims to create graduates who possess in-depth knowledge of biological science and expertise in conducting high-quality research conforming to international standards, as well as the ability to perform integrative knowledge management for sustainable development.
- In-depth knowledge in specific biological science areas and ability to produce internationally accepted works;
- Expertise in building on previous studies and/or in creating biological science innovations that respond to international demands; and
- Abidance by applicable rules, regulations, researchers’ ethics, and social etiquette, with conscientious determination to contribute to society.
- Plan 1.1:
- 41,600 Baht per semester
- 249,600 Baht per programme
- Plan 1.2:
- 37,440 Baht per semester
- 374,400 Baht per programme
- 1.1 = Dissertation only (not less than 48 credits) (Master's degree graduates)
- 1.2 = Dissertation only (not less than 72 credits) (Bachelor's degree with honours graduates)
- 2.1 = Course work (not less than 12 credits) with Dissertation (not less than 36 credits) (Master's degree graduates)
- 2.2 = Course work (not less than 24 credits) with Dissertation (not less than 48 credits) (Bachelor's degree with honours graduates)