|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Food Science and Technology|
(We offer "Double Degree Programme" with Chiba University, Shinshu University, Kagoshima University)
|A1, A2, B||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
This programme attempts to create and develop highly competent personnel with advanced knowledge of and expertise in food innovation technology, in response to the globally rising demand.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Specialised knowledge in important areas of food science and technology, as well as the ability to efficiently conduct research;
- Ability to apply their various skills to conducting research and developing innovations that can compete in the food industry; and
- Ability to work with others, a sense of social responsibility, and adherence to integrity, moral principles and professional ethics.
- Plan A1, A2, B:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 182,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)