Master of Science Programme in Postharvest Technology and Innovation
|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Postharvest Technology and Innovation
(Double Degree Programme with Chiba University, Shinshu University)
|A1, A2, B||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
Master of Science Program in Postharvest Technology and Innovation, To develop human resources as graduates who can integrate their knowledge in postharvest technology and innovation for reducing postharvest losses, upgrading the quality and safety, adding the value of agricultural products. This will lead to sustainable agricultural development, increase food security, and have the potential for national and international competitiveness.
This program aims to educate the graduate to have knowledge, expertise, research potency, and potential in postharvest technology application and innovation creation to meet the requirements of the private and public institutions and organizations in agro-industry for driving economy and development of the country for international competitiveness in agri-business.
Postharvest Technology and Innovation program aims to transfer the knowledge and innovation to all students who may use that knowledge for improving income and nutrition status of households, food security, and qualities of agricultural products in the supply chain. The application of postharvest technology and innovation on horticultural crops is an important effort for improving food and nutrition security and raised income in many countries.
A graduate can work in domestic and international business or industry related to agriculture and foods, can be an entrepreneur, agri-business owner, academic staff, researcher, instructor about postharvest technology and innovation in a public and private university.
PLO1:Have general and specific knowledge in postharvest technology and innovation or related.
PLO2:Able to analyze with systematic thinking, create and develop the innovation in postharvest technology.
PLO3: Able to use English for communication, presentation, and publication.
PLO4: Able to conduct the research and can be an academic consultant.
PLO5: Have the entrepreneurship for working in related business.
- Plan A1:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 182,000 Baht per programme
- Plan A2, B:
- 58,500 Baht per semester
- 234,000 Baht per programme
- Total Credits Required:
- Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
- Plan B: Coursework (30 Credits) and Independent Study (6 Credits)
- Programme Structure
- Master of Science Programme in Postharvest Technology and Innovation (Plan A1)
- Master of Science Programme in Postharvest Technology and Innovation (Plan A2)
- Master of Science Programme in Postharvest Technology and Innovation (Plan B)
(Refer to Master of Science Program in Postharvest Technology and Innovation Year 2019)
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)