|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine|
(Only applicants with M.D. Degree are accepted)
|A2||Sat-Sun (Bangkok)||2 Years|
The primary goal of this programme is to create graduates with both the knowledge and researching skills in the area of anti-aging and regenerative medicine and medical science. The programme aims at enhancing its graduates’ potential to conduct research in the fields of clinical anti-aging and regenerative medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medical science, both of which are related branches of medical science. Such potential is expected to make a significant contribution to sustainable medical development of the country.
- Knowledge, ability and potential to conduct clinical anti-aging and regenerative medicine and anti-aging and regenerative medical science research on a regular basis, which would make a significant contribution to the development of new bodies of knowledge of science and of anti-aging and regenerative medicine in Thailand;
- Abidance by researchers’ ethics, which would ensure appropriate undertaking of research and collective benefits for the society;
- Ability to promote and improve the quality of anti-aging and regenerative medicine research for the society and the country;
- Adherence to integrity and moral principles in the process of applying their knowledge to their careers; and
- Strong sense of accountability and the ability to work under pressure amidst cultural differences.
- Plan A1, A2:
- 117,000 Baht per semester
- 468,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)