|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
(Only applicants with M.D. Degree are accepted)
|A2||Mon-Fri (Bangkok)||2 Years|
This programme aims at developing dermatologists with basic researching skills and knowledge of clinical dermatology and medical science. The graduates are expected to possess skills in conducting research in dermatology, medical science, or dermatological medical science, to contribution to sustainable medical development of the country.
- Knowledge, ability and potential to conduct medical, clinical dermatological or dermatological medical science research on a regular basis, which would be an immense contribution to the development of new bodies of scientific or dermatological knowledge in Thailand;
- Abidance by researchers’ ethics, which would ensure appropriate undertaking of research and collective benefits for the society;
- Ability to promote and improve the quality of dermatological research for the society and the country;
- Adherence to integrity and moral principles in the process of applying their knowledge to their careers;
- Strong sense of accountability and the ability to work under pressure amidst cultural differences; and
- Twenty-first century skills in various areas, including literacy, numeracy, critical and analytical thinking, problem solving, creativity, innovation-mindedness, understanding of and respect for ethnic diversity, team working, idea sharing, leadership, communicative competence, media and information technology literacy, and general life skills.
- Plan A1, A2:
- 117,000 Baht per semester
- 468,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)