|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Cosmetic Science||A1, A2||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
This programme primarily aims at creating graduates who possess in-depth knowledge of cosmetic science, as well as skills in doing related research and developing products that meet the cosmetic industry’s demand.
The graduates are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Knowledge and ability to systematically conduct cosmetic science research;
- Skills in developing cosmetic products;
- Ability to apply cosmetic science to related disciplines; and
- Abidance by professional ethics and moral principles.
- Plan A1, A2, B:
- 71,500 Baht per semester
- 286,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)