|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Eng.||Computer Engineering||A2||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
This programme aims at creating graduates who can apply computer technology to conducting research, as well as analysing and solving advanced technical problems in response to regional needs and in keeping with the School’s academic excellence mission. Aware of the opportunities and threats induced by the AEC, the School designed this programme on the basis of learner-centred and problem-based learning principles.
- Researching excellence and expertise in computer engineering for development;
- Creativity, autonomous learning skills and research-mindedness;
- Strong interpersonal relations skills and the ability to work efficiently with other people; and
- Abidance by moral standards and professional ethics, understanding of internationally accepted etiquette and respect for inter-regional cultural differences.
- Plan A1:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 182,000 Baht per programme
- Plan A2:
- 52,000 Baht per semester
- 208,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)