|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.B.A.||International Logistics and Supply Chain Management||A2||Sat-Sun||1.5 Years|
This programme is a professional MBA intended for those who aspire to increasing levels of responsibility in business and industry. The programme provides an international focal point for advanced teaching and research in the field of logistics, supply chain management, and transportation management. It also offers a concentrated study of logistics and supply chain management for students interested in learning how to apply the detailed functional aspects of logistics and supply chain management from an international and domestic perspective.
1. Have the knowledge and understanding of theories, principles, and guidelines to manage and solve related problems in logistics and supply chain management.
2. Use knowledge and skills that can be applied in planning for effective possible solutions to real situations.
3. Have understanding, skills, and ability to work as a team.
4. Have a vision in adapting the work environment to rapid changes in the organisation.
5. Have career and business ethics.
- Plan A1, A2, B:
- 95,000 Baht per semester
- 285,000 Baht per programme
- Total Credits Required:
- Plan A1: Thesis (36 Credits)
- Plan A2: Coursework (24 Credits) and Thesis (12 Credits)
- Plan B: Coursework (33 Credits) and Independent Study (3 Credits)
- Programme Structure
- Master of Business Administration Programme in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Plan A1)
- Master of Business Administration Programme in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Plan A2)
- Master of Business Administration Programme in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Plan B)
(Refer to Master of Business Administration Program in International Logistics and Supply Chain Management Year 2022)
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)