|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Applied Chemistry||A2||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
This programme’s emphasis is on creating graduates who possess advanced knowledge and researching skills to serve as leaders in creating chemical innovations and in the application of science, polymer technology and analytical chemistry to improving natural products. The graduates are supposed to be able to use their knowledge morally and ethically, for the benefit of the society.
- Advanced knowledge and skills related to chemistry and its application;
- Skills in conducting high-quality chemistry research, as well as
- the ability to build on previous studies or innovations and to publish and practically apply their research;
- Skills in independent entrepreneurship;
- Ethically and morally grounded leadership in chemistry or applied chemistry; and
- English communication ability compliant with accepted standards.
- Plan A1, A2:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 182,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)