|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Computational Science||A1, A2||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
This programme aims at creating personnel with knowledge of computational science and skills in conducting relevant research. This interdisciplinary programme integrates science with applied mathematics, computer science and other related fields of study, adopting simulations or high-performance computational software to enhance understanding, formulate solutions to problems and predict potential outcomes.
- Computational science knowledge and skills needed for problem-solving and outcome-predicting processes;
- Ability to conduct and promote on-going interdisciplinary research that integrates bodies of knowledge of science, applied mathematics and computer science, and other related fields.
- Plan A1, A2:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 182,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)