|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
|M.Sc.||Materials Innovation||A1, A2||Mon-Fri||2 Years|
This programme aims at developing knowledge of materials innovation and skills in conducting relevant research, so that its graduates will possess solid foundations of material science and the ability to initiate applied existing research studies to creating concretely practical innovations.
- Strong foundations and profound understanding of material science, creativity, and skills in conducting research to create new bodies of knowledge; and
- Inspiration to be modern entrepreneurs who can apply research outcomes to creating innovations that have both economic and social contributions.
- Plan A1, A2:
- 45,500 Baht per semester
- 182,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)