|Degree||Academic Programme||Plan||Class||Length of Programme|
(We offer "Joint Degree Programme" with Hiroshima University)
This programme was designed to respond to society’s needs for graduates with profound knowledge and skills in various dimensions of international development, ranging from planning, resources management, development of international collaboration projects for economic and social improvement, to understanding of the attitudes, integrity and ethics to be upheld by developers working in developing countries. The graduates of this programme are expected to be able to analyse problems related to international relations, the world’s mainstream developmental trends, state policies, and socio-economic environments of different regions and countries, in order to propose appropriate policy-wise alternatives and decision-making processes.
- Academic knowledge and practical skills related to different dimensions of international development, as well as positive attitudes towards being regional citizens; and
- Researching expertise and adherence to ethical principles, and the ability to initiate and undertake research projects for the benefit of society.
- Plan A1, A2:
- 104,000 Baht per semester
- 416,000 Baht per programme
- A1 = Thesis (not less than 36 credits), no course work
- A2 = Thesis (not less than 12 credits) with course work (not less than 12 credits)
- B = Coursework (No Thesis) with Independent Study (IS) or Special Project (not less than 3 credits but not over 6 credits)