You are invited to join the "Virtual Novel Technology for Food Production Course" organised by the School of Agro-Industry, in collaboration with the Global Relation Division (GRD), Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand.
This course will be taught by professors from the following universities:
1. Central Luzon State University, the Philippines;
2. IPB University (Institut Pertanian Bogor), Indonesia;
3. Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Indonesia;
4. Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia;
5. University of Tsukuba (UT), Japan; and
6. Mae Fah Luang University (MFU), Thailand
In addition, the course is taught on weekends from 9-23 October 2021 from 10.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. via Zoom meeting platform. This weekend course is open to all. So, if you are interested in the course, please fill in an online application form at https://forms.gle/CBAQTFUiDEuc7AfE8 within30 September 2021. The E-Certificate will be issued to participants attend at least 80% of the course.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
1. Know the principles of novel food processing techniques;
2. Understand the novel food processing operation; and
3. Understand its application and effects on product properties and qualities
For more information, please contact:
1. Course coordinator: Asst. Prof. Dr. Nattaya Konsue,
2. Programme coordinator: Ms. Warunee Kaewbunraung,