QS Higher Ed Summit: Americas 2022 will be held at Universidade Vila Velha, Brazil and online on 22-23 September, 9am - 5pm (Brazil, GMT-3).
Register for QS Higher Ed Summit: Americas 2022 hereto gain the tools and knowledge to make your university competitive in the global higher education market, and build strong relationships with fellow university presidents, vice-chancellors and heads of institutional performance in the region.
Here's a selection of the Summit's panels. For more details on the keynote line-up and networking events consult the online agenda.
'Local, regional, global' will explore the important differences within the Americas that distinguish it in a global context, but also within the region itself.
- Paula Henao Regional Director, Institution Partnerships LATAM and the Caribbean, QS Quacquarelli Symonds
- Patricio Conejero Ortiz, Chief Advisor to the President for Strategic Projects, Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA)
- Jose Alejandro Aybar, Rector, UNICARIBE
- Dr. Patricia Stuart, Vice President, University of Lima
- Jesús Gambín López, International Relations Director, ENAE Business School
'Research for impact' focuses on how universities in the region can strengthen their levels of research and innovation and make a substantial impact on both local and regional levels.
- Prof Leandro Tessler, Associate Professor, Physics UNICAMP
- Nathalíe Galeano Sanchez, Research Intelligence Director, Tecnologico de Monterrey
- Dr. Manuel Campos Toimil, Professor (Pharmacology, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology), Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
- Prof. Marcelo Távora Mira, Director for Internationalization, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná
- Dr. Horacio González-Vélez, Associate Professor and Founding Head of The Cloud Competency Centre, National College of Ireland
'SDGs and Research Collaboration in Latin America'
- Dante Cid, Vice-President of Academic Relations for Latin America, Elsevier
- Prof. Yuri L. R. Leite, Professor and Head of the International Office, Federal University of Espírito Santo (UFES)
- Carlos Brito, Senior Vice-President of Research Networks, Elsevier
- Niels Olsen Saraiva Câmara, Professor of Immunology, Institute of Biomedical Science, University of São Paulo
'Partnership on level terms' explores how to improve and increase universities-industry collaborations.
- Veronica Omeni, Principal Consultant, QS Quacquarelli Symonds
- Ricardo Henriques Leal, Head of Innovation Agency, Fluminense Federal University
- Fernando Chaparro, Director of Center on Agricultural and Rural Innovation, Fundación Universitaria del Área Andina, Bogotá
- Levent Yarar, Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships, Wharton Interactive
'New student flows' what are the latest International student recruitment strategies in the region? How does the region shift from a specific country focus to a regional mobility emphasis?
- José Celso Freire Junior, Associate Provost of International Affairs, São Paulo State University - UNESP
- Javier Díaz Lazo, Director of Quality and Accreditation, Universidad Continental
- Dr. Isidro Fierro, Dean School of International Studies, UEES
- Sarah O'Sullivan, Latin America Education Consultant & Director, SOS Education Consultancy
- Prof. Dr. Jose Fernando Rubio-Navarro, Secretary General, Universidad Externado in Colombia
By purchasing an in-person ticket, you will also be receiving two complimentary virtual passes to share with your colleagues.
Over 200 delegations from top universities in the region have already booked their tickets.
Get your tickets for QS Higher Ed Summit: Americas 2022 here.