The 36th AUAP International Conference/Annual Conference
The association in cooperation with Siam University, Bangkok, Thailand, California Baptist University (CBU) and the Asian Cooperation Dialogue-University Network (ACD-UN) based in Kuwait will organize the 36th AUAP International Conference/Annual Conference on theme “Utilizing Institutional Assets to Enhance Global Outreach”. The event will be held on 13 - 15 November 2023 at the Siam University and the Amari Watergate, Bangkok, Thailand.
The aim of the 36th AUAP Annual Conference will focus on unique university programs/projects that exemplify how universities address the emerging needs of the various publics for which they serve. The AUAP Annual Conference is a platform to serve researchers, developers, educators working in health care procedures, nutrition supplements, environmental remedies, software solutions etc., areas to present as well as to exchange research ideas. Moreover, the conference invites authors to submit their original and unpublished work that demonstrates current research in all areas.
TOPICS FOR PAPERS:
1. Community Outreach Through Health Care (Blood Banks), COVID Testing, Check-Ups, Dental Services etc.)
2. Student Internships Designed for Community Service (student teaching, government interns etc.)
3. Community Enhancement Through Sports Camps and Competitions
4. Family Financial Planning (Tax Preparation, Investments, Retirement Planning)
5. Entrepreneurship-The Role of the University in Developing Local Small Businesses and the Impact on the Local Economy
6. Food Science Testing and Nutrition (development of healthier foods and the role of the university in food safety testing)
7. Counseling Services/Clinics (marriage and family, clinical counseling etc.)
8. The Role and Importance of University/Community Theatre Programs to the local areas.
9. Musical Concerts Role in Providing Community Education and Entertainment
10. Holiday/Cultural Celebrations- The role of the university in keeping cultural and religious celebrations/customs alive for future generations and cultural minorities.
11. Virtual Training: The Role of Distance Education for Affordable Community Workshops
Please find the registration link below. The formal invitation letter will be sent to you after we have received your registration.
Registration Deadline: 30 September 2023
Paper Submission: https://forms.gle/PTxHp4McT7qXTzbYA
For more information, please contact Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +66 85 768 7474
- Website: www.auap.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/auapheadquarter
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/auap-headquarters-1a346454
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/auapheadquarter/?hl=en