Measures to Enter and Exit Thailand for MFU International Students During COVID-19 Situation until Further Notice
Measures before Entering into Thailand
1. Avoid risk-prone areas or crowded places for no less than 14 days;
2. Contact the nearest Thai embassy or Thai Consulate-General ofﬁce to apply for the ‘Certiﬁcate of Entry’ (COE) by providing the following documents:
- Fit to Fly Health Certificate
- Medical Certificate (with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected by RT-PCR technique), issued no more than 72 hrs. before travelling
- Copy of Reservation Documents for Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) (reservation/booking at www.hsscovid.com)
- Copy of Flight Ticket
- Insurance policy covering health care and treatment expenses for COVID-19 disease (with a coverage of no less than 100,000 USD)
- Declaration Form
- Passport (must be valid at least 6-12 months)
- Invitation Letter or Acceptance Letter from University (Please contact the Global Relations Division at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copy of Academic Transcript and Certificate of Student Status (Request documents at https://reg.mfu.ac.th/DocumentRequest/;
3. Conduct exit screening for respiratory symptoms and temperature measurement of travelers for fever at Points of Entry at the country of origin before boarding.
Measures upon Arrival/during Stay in Thailand
1. Conduct entry screening for respiratory symptoms and temperature measurement for fever at Points of Entry before entering into the Kingdom;
2. Submit documents to competent officials or communicable disease control officers at Points of Entry;
3. Install the “AOT Airports” application prescribed by the government for the surveillance and monitoring of symptoms during quarantine;
4. Undergo quarantine and comply with the order of communicable disease control officers at the ASQ for a period of no less than 14 days;
5. Undertake COVID-19 diagnostic test by RT-PCR technique twice. The first test shall be taken between days 3 to 5 and the second test shall be taken between days 11 to 13 of the period of quarantine.
Measures before Travelling to MFU
1. Fill in the Arrival Form before traveling to MFU (at least 7 days in advance) via shorturl.at/iDNZ4
2. The Global Relations Division (GRD) provide a free pick-up service from the airport to MFU.
3. The GRD inform students' travel information to the related School or Division.
4. Complete the daily self-screening for 14 days at https://bit.ly/3lResZF
5. Avoid risk-prone areas or crowded places for no less than 14 days
Measures before Departure from Thailand
1. Apply for the Re-Entry permit
2. Contact the embassy or consulate ofﬁce of the destination country
* The required documents are subject to change anytime and without prior notice. Please check an updated information from the Royal Thai Embassy or Royal Thai Consulate General before flying off to Thailand.
If you need further assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Global Relations Division (GRD), Mae Fah Luang University via Email: email@example.com