The School aims to produce graduates in health sciences of high professional and ethical quality, and continuing to develop its teaching and research to surpass international standards that combine the excellence of traditional knowledge and local wisdom with the most modern alternative techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Environmental Health
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Public Health
- Sports and Health Science
- Master’s Degree
- Border Health Management
- Health and Biomedical Analytics
- Doctoral Degree
- Public Health
Miss Chutinan Suksaard
Lecturer in Sports and Health Science Programme
Tel: +66 (0) 5391 7214
- M.Sc. Sports Medicine, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- B.Sc. Sports Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Sports Nutrition
- Applied Nutrition
- Biomechanics in golf
- Biomechanics in racket sprts
M-Fip : MFU finger pressure modulation kit
- Ganogpichayagrai, A., & Suksaard, C. (2022). Evaluation of proximate composition and biological activities of sompoi (Acacia concinna) leaves in Thailand. Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research, 13(4), 317.
- Ganogpichayagrai, A., & Suksaard, C. (2020). Proximate composition, vitamin and mineral composition, antioxidant capacity, and anticancer activity of Acanthopanax trifoliatus. Journal of Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology & Research, 11(4), 179.
- Ganogpichayagrai, A., Songthong, P., Chaiyawong, P., Jeawkok, P., Mungmuang, P., Malao, S., Suksaard, C., Duangyod, T. and Charoensup, R. (2019). Pharmacognostic Specifications of Acanthopanax trifoliatus leaves. Journal of Health Science and Alternative Medicine, 1(2): p. 15-18.
- Aimkosa R, Suksaard C. Comparisons of Cryotherapeutic Agents’ Efficacy on Skin Surface Temperature Changes. Journal of Charoenkrung Pracharak Hospital 2017, 13(1), 47-58.
School of Health Science
Mae Fah Luang University333 Moo1, Thasud, Muang, Chiang Rai 57100
0 5391 6821